Schoology (Account Information)
- Why do I need a Parent Schoology account?
- My child already has a Schoology account, now what?
- My child's school is listed incorrectly in the portal?
- My child has graduated and I'm still receiving email from Schoology?
The district provides parents an access code to create a Schoology account to follow their student's coursework and progress. Parents can view the following with their account:
- Semester Courses
- Calendars (upcoming & overdue assignments)
- Test and Homework Grades
- Classroom Syllabus
- Messages from the school and teacher
Parents can also set notifications by text and/or email for up-to-date summary reports and teacher messages.
Some elementary classrooms use a BASIC or FREE version of Schoology that is different than the PREMIUM version (primarily used by secondary students).
In these instances, when you child moves up to middle school, you will need to DELETE your BASIC account (or use a different email address) and create a NEW account when you are provided the student access code. For instructions on how to delete your BASIC account Click Here
- Do I have to have multiple accounts for each child?
- I forgot my parent account password?
- How do I access my Schoology account and login?
- How is Schoology different from PowerSchool?
If you have more than one child, we provide you a code per child and have you link them together upon set-up in one account. No need to do this each year, once it is set-up you are done.
If you need additional assistance, each school building has a Schoology Tech Chair that can assist you with questions and concerns.
Schoology is a tool that students use daily to interface with the teacher on assignments and coursework. It also allows parents to manage their child's academic progress.
PowerSchool is a student data management system and will update you on your child's attendance, disciplinary actions and final grade reports.